1.2% income tax donation
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING TO DEDICATE YOUR 1.2% OF INCOME TAX TO OUR WORK!
Our activities are as long influential and make sense as there are people who foster the same values and provide donations towards our work.
Financial independence is an essential condition for the accomplishment of our mission. As such, we seek funding exclusively from private sources. That is why your support is very important to us!
YOU MAY CONTRIBUTE 1.2% TO LFMI BY
1. Login to Electronic Declaration System (EDS).
2. On the upper horizontal EDS menu choose „EDS funkcijos“, then on the right sided vertical menu – „Paramos skyrimas“.
3. A form you need to fill is called FR0512 v.4, and can be found on the bottom of the page.
4. Fill the form using capital letters with your personal information as well as these files:
• 5 Mokestinis laikotarpis – 2019 (the year of tax period)
• 6S Mokesčio dalį skiriu vienetams, turintiems teisę gauti paramą – ✔
• E1 Gavėjo tipas – 2 (support beneficiary status)
• E2 Gavėjo identifikacinis numeris (identification code) – 110059496
• E3 Mokesčio dalies paskirtis – LLRI (LFMI in Lithuanian)
• E4 Mokesčio dalies dydis (procentais) – 1.2
• E5 Mokesčio dalį skiriu iki mokestinio laikotarpio – 2023 (it is the maximum duration for the contributions and is filled only if there is a desire to make them last longer than a year)
- DELIVERING A PAPER COPY OF A SIGNED DONATION FORM TO THE STATE TAX INSPECTORATE (STI)
1. Print out and fill the request form in capital letters with LFMI requisites (see an example of a filled form).
2. Deliver to the closest STI department or send it by mail to this address: Neravų g. 8, LT-66257 Druskininkai.
You may find out more about our initiatives, educational projects, research and analytical work, constant government monotoring and active participating in the public space while forming country’s economic policies.
Our annual activity reports are published publicly.
Please contact us if any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org