I, Citizen to Be
- We strive for civic education to take place through experiences.
- We want to help teachers to promote social and civic engagement and improve youth’s economic literacy.
- We use phenomenon-based learning to create this workbook.
- PLB method empowers students to analyse real-world issues and apply interdisciplinary perspectives while analysing the topic.
Who is this material for?
- For all teachers, especially for those teaching ethics, civics, and economics.
- For all teachers who want to use integrated lessons in terms of social and economic issues.
What materials to expect?
- 12 integrated lessons analysing real-life situations.
- Tasks are relevant to young people that promote critical thinking.
- Animated videos that will help to analyse social issues and understand their complexity.
- Self-assessment ideas. At the end of each topic, students will be able to answer the questionnaire that will help to understand what needs improving.
- All material will be available in 2022. However, we will provide test versions for those who wish to try it first. If you are interested, please contact us.
Where and how much?
- The interactive e-book will be free. Available on emapamokos.lt platform.